- Survival Suits
- Imperial Survival Suit USCG SOLAS Intermediate Size
Imperial Survival Suit USCG SOLAS Intermediate Size
Price includes ground shipping to USA address. Generally in stock and available for immediate shipment.
Adult Intermediate Size - Product #: 80-1409-O-3
• USCG Approved / SOLAS 2010 Compliant
• Buddy Line
• Integrated harness
• Inherently buoyant 1-piece, sealed construction, w/ back straps
• Inflatable high-rider ring for additional freeboard & buoyancy
• Integrated Safety whistle w/ lanyard
• 3-Fingered mitt to keep fingers warmer
• 2 zipper pull tabs on zipper. Each is located at the top and bottom of zipper. This cuts cuts down fitting time by allowing the zipper to be pulled straight up
• Wide legs for quick donning. Allows you to don with shoes or boots on and Ankle straps aid in walking.
• 2 air-purging valves. Releases trapped air upon entering the water.
• Snug-fitting face seal is soft and flexible. Very comfortable!
• Extra reflective tape on each suit for greater visibility.
• Sturdy 2-handle carrying bag. Bags have handles on the side and bottom for quick retrieval and donning of suit.
• Bags are made with corrosion-resistant snaps.
• Comes in maritime orange 5mm neoprene for the best visibility at sea.
• Suits are true to size and Weighs only 14 lbs (6.35 kg).
Due to global supply chain issues, please call or email for current availability before ordering.